Here at IndieGameStand are excited to present our new release Blade Symphony. Check out these awesome graphics, intricate gameplay, and really just straight up cool story! Not only that, it’s on SALE for two more days!
Prove you are the world’s greatest swordsman in Blade Symphony: a slash-em-up featuring a highly detailed and in-depth sword fighting system. Face down other players in tactical swordplay, 2 versus 2 team duels, sandbox FFA, or the Control Points game mode!
Choose your fighting style:
– Each of the four characters have a unique fighting style suited to how you want to play.
– Phalanx, a fencer gladiator hybrid, attacks with long range stabs and a versatile array of side attacks
– Judgement, a knight crossed with a samurai, uses hard hitting forward attacks and wide strafing attacks
– Ryoku, a vagrant street ninja, attacks with break dance moves and a signature reverse blade style
– Pure, an acrobatic wushu style assassin that attacks with flips, cartwheels, extremely mobile
– Vanguard, a quick-footed champion that uses leaning plunges to push opponents into her blade
Each character has four combat stances and over forty different attacks.
Choose Your Sword
– Pair your character up with a sword type to completely change your way of approaching combat.
– Katana, cause massive damage when parrying your opponents
– Longsword, a well-balanced, hard hitting and adaptable sword
– Rapier, a piercing, high damage forward thrusting weapon great for parrying
– Scimitar, a weapon based on turning and performing as many cuts as possible
– Jian, an agile, responsive weapon great for combos
Buy now at IndieGameStand https://indiegamestand.com/store/524/blade-symphony/