Eternum is a platform videogame with the look and feel of the ‘80s arcade cabinet games. Titles that have inspired and most influenced its creation are: Bomb Jack (Tehkan, 1984), Ghosts’ n Goblins (Capcom, 1985), Baluba -louk no Densetsu (Able, 1986) and Psychic 5 (Jaleco, 1987).
In fact, Eternum is a tribute to the Ghosts’ n Goblins series, a “sequel” where its character (Sir Arthur), has gotten too old and has lost everything he had and loved. With nothing left to lose he departs for Samarnath, an evil subterranean kingdom (which no knight has ever returned alive) in search of treasures, adventures and the most important: five magical orbs that together provide… the Eternal youth!
Very soon there will be a CONTEST (bases, prizes and the exact date will be published in www.radingames.com ) to reward those who prove to be the best Eternum’s players. Don’t miss it!!!
– Awesome gameplay (may cause addiction).
– Memorable soundtrack ( www.thewardenclyffe.com )
– Retro, arcade and platform 100%
– 16-bit aesthetics
– Plenty of different enemies
– 25 Levels
– Special levels with final bosses
– Secrets bonus on each level
– About an hour of playtime
– Development time: 18 months
– 100% FREE