Robot rebellions should be quelled by the best of the best. When the best of the best are killed… it’s up to you. Subdue the uprising in time, or your corporate overlords nuke the city.
Bionic Dues is a tactical, turn-based roguelite with mech customization. Out-think wide-ranging tactical situations featuring robots with bad GPS, terrible aim, insecurity, a lack of focus, a tendency to backstab, and dozens of other maladies to exploit.
– Out-think wide-ranging tactical situations featuring robots with bad GPS, terrible aim, insecurity, a lack of focus, a tendency to backstab, and dozens of other maladies to exploit.
– Over 40 unique bots, ranging from the hilariously inept-but-dangerous DumBots, BlunderBots, and BatBots to the terrifyingly effective WyvernBots, DoomBots, and MurderBots.
– Carve your own path: choose 30 to 50 missions out of the 120 you discover as you explore the city map. Which missions you choose determines how prepared you will be for the final battle against the massing robot army.
– Missions come in 23 different general flavors, and are entirely procedurally-generated like a floor of a traditional roguelite.
– Mix and match your squad of four from six classes of Exos: Assault, Siege, Science, Sniper, Ninja and Brawler. Each has its own build and weaponry.
– Choose an overall pilot from a roster of six to add a powerful perk that lasts your entire campaign.
– Customize your four Exos with procedurally-generated loot that grants weaponry and defensive upgrades, new abilities, and more.
– Difficulty levels ranging from quite casual to incredibly hardcore.
– Save and reload your game with ease any time, or tough it out in ironman mode.
– Stellar soundtrack by composer Pablo Vega, headlined by the game’s title theme “The Home We Once Knew.”
Tether 3D is a medium paced sci-fi rails shooter with a first person cover system. The story is core to the game and therefore consider Tether 3D to be an adventure game first, shooter second.
Tether 3D is a Sci-fi rails adventure with a cover/dodge system, puzzles, and a sarcastically told sci-fi story. The game takes place on an asteroid tethered to Earth by giant lifts. These lifts allow for the disposal of Earth’s waste and return delivery of the minerals contained on the asteroid. The mining operation employ’s thousands of workers from earth, mainly men, but few real women, most exist only as virtual reality.
You play as Cole, an arch-miner, a sort of scavenger. He spends his time on the rock searching for items of value hidden in the waste coming from Earth. Things have been slow, but today is different, he’s both met a new girl, one who claims to be real and to make things even better, he’s just received a call from a friend to come by the factory, to see if he’d be interested in a one of a kind item. Cole can’t say no and these two events come together through a tongue-in-cheek story told through lip synced and voice acted in game animated cut scenes.
The PC release of Tether 3D is a full version of the game at highest possible settings and resolutions and contains more visual effects and better sound, also controls have been adjusted for mouse / keyboard gameplay.
Play the latest police boat games in one of the latest boat racing games with the twist of police chasing. It’s a unique police chase games with speed boat games and speed boat racing games where you need to catch robbers and criminals in water. In this jet boat games you need to operate navy police speed boat and catch the robbers. After the crime city escape the robbers and criminals found a new way to escape from the police so you need to operate the best police boat simulator and don’t run them away. We hope you will love this newest idea of power boat racing games and police boat games. So take a charge of speed boat games with the extra taste of speed boat simulator in water with POLICE BOAT CHASE 2016!